Buying a home
- First time home buyers are eligible to receive rebates for both the Provincial & Toronto Land Transfer Tax (LTT).
- All properties are eligible for the provincial rebate of up to $2,000 which is equivalent to the LTT payable on… Continue reading
- You are eligible for a non-refundable tax credit , meaning the amount of federal tax you owe will be reduced up to a maximum of $750.00
- If you owned a home in the year of purchase or the proceeding… Continue reading
This is a government program that allows home buyers to use their RRSP savings as a down payment.
The basics of the program are:
- Use up to $25,000 per person. So if you have a spouse or partner you could… Continue reading